KOSZARAWA - it is the largest right-bank tributary of the Soła * with its sources near Jałowiec in the Jałowiecki Range. In the upper and middle reaches, it makes two large meanders, avoiding the culminations of Lachy Gronia and Lasek. In the lower reaches between Jeleśnia * (where it clearly takes the west direction) and alive * (in the area covered by the guide) constitutes the north-western border of Beskid Żywiecki. It flows into the Soła river in Żywiec. Its left tributaries are, among others. Kamienna, Sopotnia *, Przyłękówka and Trzebinia. The total length of the river is approx. 28 km. Routes: 16NS, 18N, 19NS.
KOTARNICA (1156 m) - forested culmination in the ridge descending from Romanka * to the northeast. It is quite a distinct keystone, where the two ridges diverge, one of which, through Łazy, falls over Sopotnia Mała * and the other over Sopotnia Wielka *. Three streams flow out of the summit: Roztoka to the north - a tributary of Sopotnia Mala, and to the north-east and south-east there are two tributaries of Sopotnia Wielka, the second of which is called W Kotarnica. The northern and southern slopes are among the steepest in this part of the Beskid Żywiecki. An interesting lower montane forest with a predominance of fir grows on the southern slope. The name is quite popular in the Beskids, related to the pastoral economy. Routes: 18N, 20S/N.
THICK BOOT (1132 m) - also Hruba Buczyna. The highest culmination in the border ridge between Trzy Kopce * and the. Glinka *. Together with the adjacent peak of the Great Game directly to the north (1075 m) it forms a rather massive socket which is a keystone for the side ridges. A little south of the top, on the Polish side there is a fairly short ridge of Round Roundabout *, while on the Slovak side a very long arm (ok. 15 km) stretching as far as the Biała Orawa * valley and separating the Menzdrowka and Mutnianka streams. In this ridge, the highest peak is located to the south-east of Gruba Buczyna, descending with a steep fault above the source Menzdrowka-Komame streams (1015 m). The top itself is quite flat and covered with sparse forest. On the other hand, a limited view to the northeast is from the slope of Wielki Grania. The name is already mentioned in Komoniecki's Dziejopis Żywiecki. W XIX w. on Austrian maps it was deported to Hruba Buczyna. Route 22C / Ż.
MOUNTAIN HALA - located in the ridge north of Pilsko *, on the north-eastern slope of Buczynka falling
towards the stream valley, with the same name. Its upper end reaches close to a height 1180 m. It is adjacent to the south-east of Hala Jodłowcowa. It used to be the property of the Krzyżowa commune * - from 1929 until World War II, it was leased by the Małopolska Agricultural Society to introduce an exemplary livestock economy (similar to e.g.. Hala Długa in Gorce). In the summer season, based on an adapted shelter, there is a tent base in the Hall, traditionally run by the Silesian tourist community. Routes: 26WITH, 27S.
CUDZICHOWA HALA - located between Palenica * (1343 m) a Munczolikiem * (1356 m) in the border ridge between Trzy Kopce * and Pilsko *. The same name is also used for the pass in the center of the hall - approx. 1250 m. It belongs to the most extensive halls in this part of the Żywiec Beskids (area approx. 200 morg - i.e.. above 110 he has). The part that crosses the ridge line to the Slovak side, called Kruszetnicka Polana, is forested with spruce young trees and is not used. The area of the hall belonged to Sopotnia Wielka * and according to sources from 1930 years owned 23 partners. The name comes from the surname Cudzik, listed in the 18th-century inventory of Żywiec properties (it was probably one of the owners), hence it also occurs in the form of Cudzikowa. The name is already given by Komoniecki's Dziejopis Żywiecki. In the past, the name Hala Martoszowa was also used. Trasa 25C, Slovak IN (panorama from the hall: trail 25C).
CONFECTIONERY - name referring to two halls: The Wyżnia sugar bowl and the Niżnia sugar bowl, located at the base of the Sucha Góra massif *, departing from the Redykalny Wierch ridge – Prusai *, south of Hala Boracza *. Cukiernica Wyżnia is located closer to Sucha Góra and the blue trail from Rajcza runs through it (route 4N), and Cukiernica Niżnia lies more to the east and is already connected with the upper part of Hala Boracza. There is a trail junction on it - routes: 4N, 5SJŻ, 6WITH. Both halls belonged to the owners from Żabnica * and Cisiec *. The origin of the name is unknown (perhaps from a surname or a nickname?).
ONION - this name is used to describe the hall and the stream. The hall is located on the northern slope of the border ridge west of Hala Miziowa * and connects with the neighboring halls: Słowikowa and the Jodłowcowa ridge, which extends to the north. It did not create an independent economic unit, but belonged in part to the neighboring halls, providing only hay (grazing was not carried out). The name comes from the occurrence of field onions. A stream of the same name flows north-west from the hall (the name Cebulne is also used for the stream). It is the largest tributary of Sopotnia Wielka *, it flows into it near the Sopotnia Wielka Kolonia estate. Both the hall and the stream are mentioned in Komoniecki's Dziejopis Żywiecki.
BRZUŚNIK - a small village on the right bank of the Soła *, over a short stream flowing from the northwestern slope of Kiczora (838 m). It has a street character, whose axis is the extension of the road through the neighboring one, the lower village of Wieprz *. There is a crossroads on the border of these villages, from which the road leads to Juszczyna * via Bystra * and left to Cięcina * and Węgierska Górka *. The PKS Bystra Skrzyżowanie stop is located here (center of Bystra approx. 1,5 km to the east). The upper hamlets of Brzuśnik are already located on the steep part of the Kiczory slope on both sides of the main village axis. The buildings are mostly made of brick. The chapel in the lower part of the village is of no historical value. Route 15NZ.